Friday, November 21, 2014

Pigture of the Wheek: Luna is the Autumnal Guinea Pig

Luna is the Autumnal Guinea Pig! She's so adorable with her little handmade scarf. Perfect for fall <3 #autumn #fall #PigtureoftheWheek #guineapig #crochet #scarf
Here's a re-blog in case you don't yet follow The Piggals' photo-blog on Tumblr called Pigture of the Wheek 

Seriously, why wouldn't you want this cuteness in your Tumblr feed every week?!!


She was so good for her photo shoot!  I felt a bit ridiculous while I was crocheting the scarf for her, but I think it turned out kinda cute.  I am elbows-deep crocheting a stack of scarves I will be selling in my Etsy store in the coming weeks, so if you'd like a handcrafted (with love!) scarf for yourself or for a gift, keep and eye on this blog.  I'll be sure to announce when my sales go live.  I'll even take commissions if you'd like something personalized.
*Edit: Here's my newly opened Etsy store: TheHuntshire!
and
Here's where I'm taking commissions for the Autumn Sky Openwork Crochet scarf design!


My mother thinks dressing guinea pigs up and taking their picture is a bit off the deep end, but I enjoy the whimsy and creativity of it!   I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your encouragement, support, ideas, or concerns of your own. Please stay respectful as this is a very personal blog and I try to be open and uncensored.