Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Pigture of the Wheek! Week #1

I started a cute Tumblr called "Pigture of the Wheek".

It will feature an adorable, original guinea pig picture every week!


Remember to "Follow" when you get there so you'll get to see a delightful piggy weekly.

      Wheek!  ✿ Buttercup reads a book ✿ The first featured guinea pig picture of the week!

Wheek!

✿ Buttercup reads a book ✿

The first featured guinea pig picture of the week!

I don't have enough blogs/photo journals/projects (HA!) so I thought I'd make a photo Tumblr for my guinea pig pictures!  I think they are just adorable and I love to share the joy!

This first photo was one I already had; it was taken in August 2014 but it was a good one to get the photo blog going.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your encouragement, support, ideas, or concerns of your own. Please stay respectful as this is a very personal blog and I try to be open and uncensored.